If you can’t log in to your Plugsurfing app or web portal, follow these steps:
- Check the email address and the password you’re using.
- If you can’t remember your password, tap on the “Forgot password” button to restore it.
- Enter the email address that you used to register to reset your password. We will send a confirmation code you need to set a new password.
- Ensure that you review your Spam folder as there is a chance that the email may end up there.
- Enter the verification code and set up a new password.
You should now be able to log in to your Plugsurfing account with your new password. If you’re still having trouble login in, reach out to our customer support team. We will sort it out.