To use the Plugsurfing app, you need to create an account. Here’s how it works:
- Download the app. You can find it on App Store and Google Play.
- Create a new account. When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new account. Enter your email and select a password.
- Verify email. To verify your account, we will send you a confirmation code via email. Enter this confirmation code and your new password into the app to create your Plugsurfing account.
- Log in. Use your email and password to log into the Plugsurfing app.
- Select your country of residence. We need this to display the correct prices for subscriptions & other services.
- Add a payment method. We support Visa and Mastercard. You can add your card manually or with a single tap using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Order a charging card. To make sure you can charge anywhere you go, we recommend ordering a charging card. This physical card or key chain tag will let you start charging sessions by showing it to an RFID reader at the station