To use the Plugsurfing app, you need to create an account. Here’s how it works:
- Download the app. You can find it on App Store and Google Play.
- Create a new account. When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new account. Enter your email and select a password.
- Verify email. To verify your account, we will send you a confirmation code via email. Enter this confirmation code and your new password into the app to create your Plugsurfing account.
- Log in. Use your email and password to log into the Plugsurfing app.
- Select your country of residence. We need this to display the correct prices for subscriptions & other services.
- Add a payment method. We support Visa and Mastercard. You can add your card manually or with a single tap using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Order a charging key. To make sure you can charge anywhere you go, we recommend ordering a charging key. This physical card or key chain tag will let you start charging sessions by showing it to an RFID reader at the station.
For more detailed information, check our articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.