If a charging session is not visible in the charging history via the Plugsurfing app, you can take the following steps:
- Check the app settings: Make sure that the settings in the Plugsurfing app are correct and that the app is up-to-date. You may need to update the app to ensure that it is working properly.
- Wait a few minutes: Sometimes, it can take a few minutes for the charging session to appear in the charging history. Wait a few minutes and then check again to see if the session has been added to your history.
- Check your account balance: Make sure that your account balance has been updated to reflect the charging session. If the balance has not been updated, the session may not have been properly recorded.
- Check the charging station: If the session still does not appear in the charging history, check the charging station to make sure that it is working properly. If the station is offline or malfunctioning, the session may not have been properly recorded.
- Contact customer support: If the session still does not appear in the charging history, contact Plugsurfing customer support for assistance. We can help you figure out what’s gone wrong.
If a charging session is not visible in the charging history via the Plugsurfing app, you can log in via the web version of Plugsurfing and download the charging sessions via CSV file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.