Plugsurfing is cooperating with Kia Motors Netherlands to provide a charging solution for their EVs. For this, Plugsurfing has developed the Kia Public Charging Solution and is offering a co-branded Charging App and RFID Charging Key for accessing over 200.000 charging points across Europe to Kia customers in the Netherlands.
- The features of Kia’s and Plugsurfing’s charging solutions are almost the same, the only differences rely partially in the pricing (see 2.) and the looks.
- Every charging point displayed on the Kia charging app can be used either with the RFID Charging Key and/or with the Public Charging app.
- Plugsurfing will send the customer a monthly invoice with all realized charging sessions within the respective month, wherever they charged in our network.
- The co-branded Kia Charging Keys includes a 10 EUR (incl. VAT) charging credit. The credit will be available once the customer activates the Charging Key on the app.
- Customers will be able to login the Kia Public Charging App using the login credentials (username and password) of MijnKia App.
To use the Kia Public Charging Solution a customer has to ...
- Register in the Kia Public Charging app or login with MijnKia app credentials.
- Add a valid payment method.
- Activate the Charging Key she/he received when the car was delivered by the dealership store.