▪ EV: Electric Vehicle
▪ Charging Key: Card with RFID chip that enables the customer to start charging on public stations
▪ Charging Session: The period of time where the driver charged his car
▪ Public Charging: Any charging session done outside of the private or professional area.
▪ kWh: Kilowatt-hour
▪ Charging Station: A place where a driver of an EV can charge their car; can vary in size from very small to pretty large. Connectors can supply electricity either as alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC).
▪ POI: Point of Interest = charging station
▪ CPO: Charge Point Operator = operator of a charging station
▪ eMSP: electro-mobility Service Provider
Article is closed for comments.